An unfortunate cat’s life almost ended because to a common household item.
ETA: September 26, 2023; cat
cat mother had the scare of her life when her kitten, Ollie, slipped into a common household object and almost passed away. On Imgur, user Rumpahasto wrote a thread describing every horrific incident.
When Ollie was only a little kitten, the lady adopted him from a shelter. She knew he was the one she wanted the moment she laid eyes on him.
Before one day, Ollie was a really healthy cat with no problems at all, except that he started throwing up all the time. He soon came to a total halt moving.
Rumpahasto rushed the little cat to the emergency veterinarian right away, where blood tests and x-rays were done. It was quickly revealed by everybody that he had a big lump in his intestines and stomach.
In addition to being dangerous, the young lady was just a student at the time and was unable to pay the $4,000 cost of the necessary emergency surgery to remove the lump.
She was subsequently compelled to establish a “Care Credit” account in order to cover Ollie’s medical expenses.